Privacy and Cookies Policy
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Interested Subjects: Website browsers.
Az. agricola Ronco Luigina in its capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to:
- contractual or pre-contractual obligations;
- technical and functional access to the Site.
For the purposes of the indicated processing, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: Internet Browsing Log File. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
The data provided by interested parties through this Site (hereinafter Personal Data) or obtained from navigation (hereinafter Navigation Data) are used for the sole purpose of allowing the use of our portal. The data are processed within the scope of the law and in particular in compliance with the Privacy Code, through the adoption of the security measures provided for by the same.
No sensitive data is processed. No data deriving from navigation is communicated or disseminated. The Personal Information provided or collected may also be disclosed by us whenever this is required by law or legal process, or if this is appropriate in order to prevent illegal activities or to protect the safety of Az. agricola Ronco Luigina, its sites, as well as any other right, in particular that of ownership and ownership of trademarks, licenses, patents.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
A – PERSONAL DATA
A.1 – Consulting and Registration Service: the following Personal Data are collected:
- name, surname, email, telephone number, company name of the company to which they belong, sector of activity of the company they belong to, message to be sent.
This is information that can only be used to identify or contact users of the Site (creating a personal account). For the treatment of the same as indicated above, you will be asked to express your consent. The consent given the first time is valid for all subsequent accesses to the Site.
We may send our newsletter or other communications relating to the activities of our company to the e-mail address:
- to make information about our possible promotional activities;
- to provide information on future commercial initiatives and announcements of new products, services and offers, both from us and from affiliated and / or controlled companies.
To opt out of receiving these communications, simply use the unsubscribe link contained in the communications once. To get back the sending of communications it will be necessary to ask for re-entry into the service by writing to: email@example.com
The consent can always be revoked by sending the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The refusal to consent prevents the possibility of accessing these services offered by our Site.
A.2 â€“ Contact Us Service: the following Personal Data is collected:
- name, surname, Email, telephone number, message to send.
The data will be used exclusively to answer the questions received. For the treatment of the same as indicated above, you will be asked to express your consent from time to time. The refusal to consent prevents the possibility of accessing this service offered by our Site.
The Personal Data provided for the activation of the services (A.1 and A.2) above are not used to perform user profiling.
B â€“ NAVIGATION DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols . This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties , but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against our site.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to process it does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Methods of processing: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- processing by means of electronic computers;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of adequate security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in compliance with the obligations of adaptation to minimum security measures. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our Site contains links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal immoral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- Administration office;
- Marketing department.
Dissemination: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention period. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided.
In addition to Browsing Data, our Site uses “cookies”.
A cookie is a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. Cookies have the function of allowing access to the provision of the service by functioning as security filters and to allow web applications to send information to individual users. The Site for strictly technical reasons of IT security, uses technical session, navigation, functionality cookies, as well as analytical cookies, the latter used by our company also through the Google Analytics service. The data acquired through Google Analytics may also be used by Google, according to the terms of service provided by the same. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor for user profiling by us or by third parties.
The data acquired through cookies are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Cookies are necessary to allow the user to browse the site and to use the requested services. It is possible to disable cookies by denying authorization to your browser (e.g. Microsoft Explorer, Safari except cc), but in this case it may be difficult to access the service we offer. To find out more, Click here.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies. For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Owner: the owner of the data treatment, according to the Law, is Az. agricola Ronco Luigina (Str. Comunale della Spinea, 6 10020 – Marentino (TO)); e-mail: email@example.com ; phone: + 39 011.943.50.79; P.Iva 06973710012).
You have the right to obtain from the person responsible the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Rights of the interested party EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him , even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The cookies used on the Site are traceable to the following sub-categories:
- browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Websites. Not being stored on the user’s computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- analytical cookies, with which statistical information on the number of users and visits to the Websites is collected and analyzed;
- social widgets and plugins : some widgets and plugins made available by social networks can use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the reference site
Below are the third-party cookies installed on the Site. For each of them there is a link to the related information on the processing of personal data and on how to do so deactivation of cookies used. In regard to third-party cookies, the Owner has only the obligation to insert in the present policy the link to the website of the third part. Instead, the obligation is borne by that subject of the information and the indication of the modalities for the possible consent and / or deactivation of cookies.
Cookies can be disabled by the user by changing the browser settings based on the instructions made available by the relevant suppliers to the links listed below.
Complaints: complaints should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond within the time allowed by the mandatory legislation. Any non-response within the normal times or a non-exhaustive response can be complained directly to the Guarantor at the addresses published on the website www.garanteprivacy.it, using the specific complaint form available at https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.